Note: The region "Mountain Temple" does not have any collectibles or side missions, just the base camps The Mountain Temple (needed for 100%) and Temple Barracks (additional).
MapUntil I have found the time to create a composite map, please refer to these two single maps for all collectible locations.
Base CampsThere are three regular base camps in this location. Further there is one base camp that is part of challenge tomb and one that is only used for fast travel.
- Collapsed Temple, the camp for the San Cordoba challenge tomb.
- Cenote Climb
ChallengesThere are two challenges in the Cenote region. The first one is right at the beginning in the Cenote itself. The second one is found in the water passages and caves.
Sunken Treasure [youtubeplay]_X3aea7QlJw[/youtubeplay]For the challenge "Sunken Treasure" you need to pry open 5 underwater chests.
- The first chest is located just to the north of where you landed when jumping into the cenote. Dive down a little to find it sitting on the upper ledge. (On the map this is located in the north.) , , (map location)
- For the second chest turn to face right (south-east) from the previous one and dive down into the trench to find it, just a little bit to the right from a ledge with a relic box and a survival cache. , , (map location)
- From the second chest follow the trench south till a rock formation on the right side narrow the trench. Dive past the rock formation and up a little to find the chest sitting on the cenote wall on the left, near the remains of a tree. (This is near where there is a little platform on the surface, in the south.) , (map location)
- The fourth chest is located in the shallow water in front of the temple, just to the left of the temple entrance, at a tree trunk at the foot of the stairs. , , (map location)
- The fifth and final chest is located in the north-western corner, at the right end of the temple wall, also in the shallower waters. , (map location)
RespectedFor the challenge "Respected" you need to rope-pull 5 effigies down.
- The first effigy is located still outside. It is in the southern corner at the shore. From where the survival cache was, look over and up to the right. , , (map location)
- The second effigy is located just at the Cenote Tempel Ruins base camp. Turn to face the arch through which you entered (east) and look up to the left. The effigy is just there in the corner of the arch. , , (map location)
- Another one is located after the circular chamber where you have been ambushed, after climbing up and getting past the gassy vases, follow the tunnel up and to a puddle. The next effigy is here up on the left wall. , , (map location)
- The fourth effigy is located in the large chamber where you have to open the gate. When tackling the right (first) part of the puzzle, immediately after climbing out of the water in the first chamber where a Yaaxil attacks. It is up on the left wall. , , (map location)
- The final one is located in the large chamber where you have to open the gate. When tackling the left (second) part of the puzzle, after climbing out of the water on the left side it is up the stairs on the left. At the right side of the landing. , , (map location)
CollectiblesThere are 20 Collectibles to be found in the Cenote region: 1 Tomb Stele, 5 Relics, 6 Document and 8 Survival Caches.
- Explorer Backpack 1, found in the cenote, outside by the stretch of beach to the left side (south), under the ruins. (Adds survival caches to the Map) , (map location)
- Archivist Map, found in the cenote, outside over on the right (north) by the roofed bridge remains, behind a rope arrow barrier. (Adds documents and relics to the Map) , (map location)
Challenge TombsThere is one challenge tomb in the region.
- Crucified Figure from the artifact collection "Homecoming") is found inside the cenote. After jumping into the water, dive down and find this slightly to the right, near a survival cache. , , (map location)
- Knight's Morion from the artifact collection "Gates of Hell") is found in the water passages after entering the temple coming from the cenote. It is in the area on the left, at the foot of a large pocket of air where Lara can leave the water. , , (map location)
- Primitive Doll from the artifact collection "Handmade Dolls") is found early during the "San Cordoba" challenge tomb, before even discovering the ship. After you have overcome the water tunnels of the cenote, and you reach a room with stairs leading down to a cart blocking a canon you have to push downhill. It is on the left side at the beginning of the stairs. , (map location)
- Rusty Sword from the artifact collection "Conquerors") is found during the "San Cordoba" challenge tomb. It is located in the water on the port (left) side of the ship. Jump down the gangplank to the left of the first capstan. , , (map location)
- Brigittine Rosary from the artifact collection "The Missionary") is found after surviving the ambush, wading through the water tunnels and arriving at the mini puzzle with the water wheel. When you emerge at the water wheel, climb out of the water on the right and find the breakable wall at the left end on the right side. Use the axe to break through and find the little chest with the relic on the right. , , (map location)
- Journal of T. Serrano 2 from the artifact collection "The Missionary" is located just inside the entrance near the Cenote Vista base camp, on the right side. , (map location)
- A Warning from the artifact collection "Gates of Hell" , (map location)
- Captain's Note from the artifact collection "Conquerors" , (map location)
- Journal of T. Serrano 5 from the artifact collection "Gates of Hell" is located inside the caves of the Cenote, just left of where the entrance to the challenge tomb is, in front of a cannon. On the map that is at the eastern tip of the brown part in the centre of the water passage and cave system. , , (map location)
- Journal of T. Serrano 7 from the artifact collection "Gates of Hell" is located after diving through the two water wheels, the first of which you have to turn, leaving the water passages behind and shooting the single attacker. You come out into a big cave, where a water wheel is turning up on the left wall. The document lies at the left end of the edge. , (map location)
- Journal of T. Serrano 6 from the artifact collection "Gates of Hell" , , (map location)
- Survival Cache 1 (map location)
- Survival Cache 2 , (map location)
- Survival Cache 3 , (map location)
- Survival Cache 4 , (map location)
- Survival Cache 5 , (map location)
- Survival Cache 6 , (map location)
- Survival Cache 7 , (map location)
- Survival Cache 8 The finalof the Survival Caches is located underneath the big stairs leading up to the gate in the main chamber of the temple at the Cenote. Hop down on the right of the stairs to get into the alcove. , , (map location)
© www.tombraidergirl.com Personal use only, no reproduction. Last changes: 08 Oct 2018, 02:25
It's like going up a set of stairs, only far less boring.